Belcher Engineering Privacy
Our contact details:
Tel: 0330 8281823
We ask that you read this privacy notice as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information. It also covers your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
This privacy notice applies to anyone who uses the websites, or who buys or uses any of the services or products provided by Belcher Engineering Ltd. By using any of our products & services or visiting our websites you agree to use of your information as set out in this privacy notice. This privacy notice forms part of and should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions on our website and the terms and conditions which apply to your contract for the provision services and/or the supply of goods or products.
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), vehicle details, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Parts enquiries
- Vehicle restoration enquiries
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Our website is hosted through Shopify and through them we receive website user statistics, we use these statistics to improve the usability and functionality of our website.
- Social Media/Advertisements
- Including facebook
Belcher Engineering do not release your data to any third parties unless instructed to do so by you the customer or by law enforcement authorities.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Belcher Engineering via email at email@example.com or by phone at 0330 828 1823
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored on our computer systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 0330 828 1823, or by post at Belcher Engineering, The Workshop, Briar Cottage, Briar Lane, Rickinghall, IP22 1NA should you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Belcher Engineering at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk